fortran parallel-netcdf

John Tannahill tannahill1 at llnl.gov
Fri Jul 25 21:32:20 CDT 2003

Rob and Rob,

I am having a good deal of difficulty getting the Fortran test code that I
put together to run.  I have cut it down to where it just defines and
creates the initial file and I can't seem to get it to work.  So what I did
is translate it back into C code and tried that.  It ran just fine.  I am
attaching both versions and the Makefile's I used to create them.  I am
hoping that you guys can help me out.  I am guessing the problem is with
the Fortran parallel-netcdf library, but who knows?  Anyway, enough for
today.

Regards,
John

       |                                          John R. Tannahill           |
       |    _/      _/      _/    _/  _/          Lawrence Livermore Nat. Lab |
       |   _/      _/      _/_/  _/  _/           P.O. Box 808, M/S L-103     |
       |  _/      _/      _/  _/_/  _/            Livermore, CA  94551        |
       | _/_/_/  _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/_/_/         Phone:  925-423-3514        |
       |                                          Fax:    925-423-4908        |
       | Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory   Email:  jrt at llnl.gov        |