question

John Tannahill tannahill1 at llnl.gov
Tue Jul 22 15:34:11 CDT 2003

I am steadily making progress.  I have installed parallel-netcdf on
an IBM-SP at NERSC (seaborg).  I have put together a C test code and
gotten it to work.  I now have created a Fortran90 version of the
test code, but have not gotten it to link and run yet.  Does the
default install put together a parallel-netcdf interface for C only?
Do I need to change something and rebuild it to get a Fortran90
interface?  Then do I just change the ncmpi_ calls to nfmpi_, and add
an ierror argument at the end?  Anywhere I could have looked to get
answers to these questions myself?

Thanks,
John

--