[mpich2-dev] Simplemake is not available

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 3 12:40:17 CST 2012

I'll work on fixing this for you as soon as I can.  The test/mpi/configure.in script has needed work for a while now and I had been putting it off because I was a bit burned out by the build system.

In the short run, can you just run the top level "./maint/updatefiles" instead?  It should run all of the autotools appropriately for the "test/mpi" directory.

-Dave