[mpich2-dev] MPICH2 Pre-compiled Library Distribution

Susheel Varma susheel.varma at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 13:46:59 CST 2008

Thanks Rajeev,

Thats exactly what I wanted to know. Is there a pre-compiled version
of mpich for linux, mac I could distribute. I was thinking of
mpich-shmem which could I could use to compile my applications but run
on any mpich version(globus, shmem and mpd), else could I include the
mpich-shmem bin directory to allow users to run mpich-shmem complied
applications.

Regards
Susheel

--
Susheel Varma
Computational Systems Biology     | Tel  : +44 (0) 114 22 25931
University of Sheffield           | Email: susheel.varma at sheffield.ac.uk
Broad Lane, Sheffield, S3 7HQ, UK | Email: susheel at dcs.shef.ac.uk