[MPICH2-dev] implementing MPID_Wtick()

David Gingold david.gingold at sicortex.com
Thu Oct 11 13:50:09 CDT 2007

Bill --

I agree that it would be cleaner just to supply our own
implementations of those MPID functions, but I don't see how to do it
easily within the existing structure of the MPICH2 code.  The code in
src/mpi/timer/mpidtime.c is always built into the library (I think),
but in our case I'd like to override that with device-specific code
in src/mpid/sc, where our MPID implementation lives.

You see what I'm saying?  Am I missing a way to do this?

-dg