[MPICH2-dev] RE: alignment hints for calculating the file domain.

Yu, Weikuan wyu at ornl.gov
Sun Jul 15 15:31:14 CDT 2007

Further update on this, attached is the working code I have in the Lustre ADIO driver.

The condition checking on "fd->file_system == ADIO_LUSTRE" can be removed for generic usage, assuming fs-specific ADIO saves a file's striping parameters in fd->info.

--
Weikuan Yu <+> 1-865-574-7990
http://ft.ornl.gov/~wyu/