[MPICH2-dev] MPICH2 bugs in configure and maybe MPI_Cancel

Philippe Combes Philippe.Combes at ens-lyon.fr
Sat Nov 18 11:00:09 CST 2006

Sorry, I did not check for new messages before answering to Guillaume.

With regards to shared libs, with
   ./configure --with-device=ch3:ssm --without-mpe --disable-f77
--disable-f90 --enable-cxx --enable-sharedlibs=gcc --enable-fast
--prefix=/usr/local/mpich
I get a libmpich.so installed, but no libmpichcxx.so whereas there is a
libmpichcxx.a
Maybe both static libraries are merged into one for the shared object
version ?