[MPICH2-dev] MPICH2 bugs in configure and maybe MPI_Cancel

William Gropp gropp at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Nov 18 09:38:54 CST 2006

This may be from another bug that I fixed - the same message was used
for MPI calls *after* finalize as before MPI_Init.  Its possible that
this is coming from with Finalize, but after Finalize is expecting to
see communication.  Can you send your test program?  We'd like to
find and fix these problems.  Thanks!

Bill