[mpich-discuss] MPI_Comm_spawn / MPI_Info question

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Sep 16 19:20:23 CDT 2012

Hydra does respect the "hosts" environment variable.  However, it might
have been added after 1.4.1p1 was released.  You can pick the 1.5rc1
release of Hydra and use it with mpich2-1.4.1p1 (it's backward compatible).

Note that "host" is a part of the MPI standard, while "hosts" is not.
So you'll be using a Hydra-specific option.

  -- Pavan