[mpich-discuss] FW: MPICH2 MPI_Comm_Dub

Matthew G. Carey mgcarey at radsafety.com
Wed Oct 17 15:17:11 CDT 2012

Hello,

I was wondering if you could help with the attached error, I've look around google and haven't been able to figure out how to fix it.

In addition, there is an attached log file which mpi in verbose mode.

Matthew Carey

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain Privileged or Confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message with any attachments.