[mpich-discuss] ask for MPICH2 set up with cygwin

Somjai Chunjarean pae055 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 05:21:29 CDT 2012

Subject: ask for MPICH2 set up with cygwin
From: mpich-discuss-owner at mcs.anl.gov
To: pae055 at hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 05:17:23 -0500

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list because your email
address is not subscribed.  Therefore, your message has been
automatically rejected.  If you wish to subscribe to this list, please
do so at:

If you think that your messages are being rejected in error, please
check that you are using the correct email address when sending
messages, then contact the mailing list owner at
mpich-discuss-owner at mcs.anl.gov.

--Forwarded Message Attachment--