[mpich-discuss] MPICH install Fail on XP HOME SP3

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 10 11:14:32 CDT 2012

Hi,
 Ignore the error message from the mpiexec wrapper (It is a known bug).
 Can you run jobs with mpiexec (mpiexec -n 2 hostname; mpiexec -n 2 C:\Progra~1\MPICH2\examples\cpi.exe)? Did you register a valid Windows username/password with mpiexec (mpiexec -register)? Please provide us with the complete error message.

Regards,
Jayesh