[mpich-discuss] View of processors

Umit umitcanyilmaz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:10:49 CST 2012

Hello all,

I am reading pgm images with MPI_file_read.

Until now I read a file only as shown below:

-                                                                -
-            Pr 0                                              -
-                                                                -
-            Pr 1                                              -
-                                                                -
-            Pr 2                                              -
-                                                                -
-            Pr 3                                              -

This time I have to read it as shown below. Is it possible to say the
processes to read the file like this:

-            Pr 0           -            Pr 1                -
-            Pr 2           -            Pr 3                -

Can we give this structure with *MPI_Set_view or something else?

*Best Regards,