[mpich-discuss] Latency tests on different sockets and different nodes

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 18 08:35:09 CDT 2012

Can you upgrade to the latest version of MPICH2?  In 1.2.1p1, the
default mpiexec was still mpd, which is not supported anymore.

The usage of mpiexec is listed here:

http://wiki.mcs.anl.gov/mpich2/index.php/Using_the_Hydra_Process_Manager

If you don't want to upgrade the mpich2 version, you can just download
the latest version of hydra (mpiexec) and use it with mpich2-1.2.1p1.

  -- Pavan