[mpich-discuss] Can't find libpthread.a file

luoyuan Q luoyuan126 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:20:01 CDT 2012

Hi,everyone. Now I am install mpich2-1.3.1 and then link it to LAMMPS which
need libmpi.a, libmpl.a and lib.pthread.a. Unfortunately, I can't find
libpthread.a file in lib directory and other files. Then I turn to
 mpich2-1.4.1p1. The result is the same.I followed the README file to
install them step by step. No error was encountered during installation.
what can i do ??? Thank you for your time in reading my mail and appreciate
your helps in advance.
Best wishes
Z.Y.Qiu
08/27/2012