[mpich-discuss] Parsing mpirun global options in main C

Gonzalo Martín Cruz gmcruz at arcos.inf.uc3m.es
Mon Aug 27 07:54:16 CDT 2012

I'm working in a project in which I need to parse the machinefile provided
in the mpirun call, so I need the name and path provided in the argument
after the "-machinefile" (or "-f") option.

At this time I wouldn't like to wrap the calls to mpirun as Myles
suggested. I would like to be able (if it is possible) to do the parse in
the C code.

Thank you,

Gonzalo Martin