[mpich-discuss] about romio of mpich2

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 31 09:19:38 CDT 2011

I'm not sure this is your problem, but the "modification time 2e+03s" in the future message is suspicious.  It probably means that you are building on an NFS mount that has bad timestamps (don't do this, build locally), or that the system clock on that machine is set incorrectly (fix your clock).

-Dave