[mpich-discuss] about romio of mpich2

Kaveri Zanje kaveri.907 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 06:36:51 CDT 2011

Hello
We are designing the ADIO for our company PFS. We have designed the basic
imp call like open, read, write ,close of file.
What file i have to make chages like in makefile and  in other files.
We have make chages in makefile of mpich2 , makefile of romio and in some
other files also.
But we are not able to make it its giving error (i.e. make process in hangin
).
I am sending the error. Where it is hanging. it stop at last line which i
have send down.
plz can any tell me in what files i need to make chages for that.

Error :

make[6]: Warning: File `.deps/utils.Po' has modification time 2e+03 s in the
future
Making clean in tools/bind/hwloc/hwloc
make[7]: Entering directory
`/home/romio_test/Test/romio/test_adio/mpich2-1.3.1/src/pm/hydra/tools/bind/hwloc/hwloc'
make[7]: Warning: File `Makefile' has modification time 3.5e+03 s in the
future
CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && /bin/sh
/home/romio_test/Test/romio/test_adio/mpich2-1.3.1/src/pm/hydra/tools/bind/hwloc/hwloc/config/missing
--run autoconf

hanging at run autoconf