[mpich-discuss] Parallel Quick sort

Irfan Gul hungu.orakzai at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:24:57 CDT 2011

Nicolas Rosner,
        First thanks for reply. [?]
Yah I am working on MPICH2 platform. In error message 100 is the size of
data.
when I run the program on 1 process it create .clog2 and slog2 files and
work well.
but when  running on multiple processes the program do not even display the
resultant array. and do not show any thing.
after waiting more... time than the program take actually I press Cntrl+C to
stop execution. and it gives the Error:

[mpiexec at hpc] HYDT_bscu_wait_for_completion (./tools/bootstrap/utils/bscu_
wait.c:99): one of the processes terminated badly; aborting
[mpiexec at hpc] HYDT_bsci_wait_for_completion
(./tools/bootstrap/src/bsci_wait.c:18): bootstrap device returned error
waiting for completion
[mpiexec at hpc] HYD_pmci_wait_for_completion
(./pm/pmiserv/pmiserv_pmci.c:352): bootstrap server returned error waiting
for completion
[mpiexec at hpc] main (./ui/mpich/mpiexec.c:302): process manager error waiting
for completion