[mpich-discuss] Parallel Quick sort

Nicolas Rosner nrosner at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:02:51 CDT 2011

Hi Irfan,

Does it run OK w/no profiling? Version of MPICH2? Platform?

>  it gives Error and hang the Execution

In that order, or the reverse? (Did it hang or crash?) You did indeed
hit ^C or equiv?

If so, I wouldn't worry too much about error msgs that appeared
*after* you interrupted execution (they could be related to the
interruption rather than the actual cause of the prior freeze).

Good luck, HTH,
Nicolás