[mpich-discuss] error while compiling/running on hydra cluster

A Dobariya adobariya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:46:20 CDT 2011

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your support.

one more question I would like to ask you after loading the following module
on hydra cluster:

[ttad at hydra3 channel1]$ module list
Currently Loaded Modulefiles:
  1) oscar-modules/1.0.3        2) intel_compilers/11.1.072   3) intel_mpi/
4.0.0.028        4) bullxmpi/bullxmpi-1.0.2

if I compile my code I am getting following error :

[ttad at hydra3 channel1]$ mpif90 -o gentles2.par_pp GENT_PARALLEL.F90
/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/072/lib/intel64/libimf.so: warning: warning:
feupdateenv is not implemented and will always fail

After that error if I will run it, it is running but it is not generating
any out put file and not progressing the time step.

and if  I compile without loading bullxmpi module the code is not showing
any error while compiling but showing error while running. I mean it is not
running, simply terminating..

could you pls tell me more about this. like a correct command for compiling
for bulxmpi and correct module.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashwin