[mpich-discuss] multi-core processores

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 27 10:17:22 CDT 2011

Basically, just specify four times as many processes as you have nodes, and mpiexec will start four processes per node.  For more details on specifying nodes, and fine tuning processor placement, look at the hydra user guide:

   http://wiki.mcs.anl.gov/mpich2/index.php/Using_the_Hydra_Process_Manager

-d