[mpich-discuss] Problem in using wmpiexec.exe in Windows XP

lhy stony lhy2008lx at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:29:46 CDT 2010

Hi, all
I am using wmpiexec.exe to run my MPI program in windows xp. When I ran the
program in a 100Mbps network, everything was OK. But after I improve my
network to 1000Mbps, it seems that wmpiexec.exe cost more time to
initialize, cause in the first a few seconds, the usage of CPU does not
change much which is obviously abnormal according to my program.
In my program, I use MPI_Wtime to calculate the processing time. The time
that printed by my program is correct according to my program, but the
actual processing time is much longer. I don't know why and how to fix it.
Anyone can help me?