[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 and LAPACK

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 10 17:51:41 CDT 2010

If I understand what you are doing correctly, you don't need to
recompile LAPACK -- you can continue using the single process LAPACK
functions within each MPI process. As you noted, you just compile your
application with mpif90 instead of gfortran; everything else stays the
same. For example, you can do:

% mpif90 foo.f -llapack -lblas

instead of

% gfortran foo.f -llapack -lblas