[mpich-discuss] Windows/Linux MPICH2

jayesh at mcs.anl.gov jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 19 13:52:04 CDT 2010

Hi,

 Couple of suggestions,

1) Turn SMPD dynamic host option off on the unix machines (Set the env variable "setenv SMPD_OPTION_NO_DYNAMIC_HOSTS 1" before starting the process manager, "smpd -s", on the unix machines.)

2) Do you have the same version of cpi installed on both unix and windows machines (The unix machines typically compile the non-interactive version, cpi.c and the windows installation have the interactive version, icpi.c) ?

Regards,
Jayesh