[mpich-discuss] mpi_f2c_consts.f

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 3 11:55:01 CST 2010

My bad!  I forgot to include the fix in 1.2.1p1 release.
This was a bug in MPE's mpe_f2c_consts.f that had been fixed in svn,

https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/mpi/mpich2/trunk/src/mpe2/src/wrappers/src/mpi_f2c_consts.f

The code should be strict F77 code.  Just replace the last line "end subroutine"
by "end" in mpi_f2c_consts.f (or you can download the svn file) and should let
strict F77 compiler like pgf77 to compile the code. Then reconfigure mpich2,
make distclean/configure/make/make install.  Let us know if this fixes your
problem.

A.Chan