[mpich-discuss] for help - using wmpiconfig

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 15 18:41:44 CDT 2010

Hi,
 Did you install the same version of MPICH2 on all the hosts ? Are you able to run an MPI job across the hosts (From command line type , mpiexec -n 2 -machinefile mf.txt hostname, where mf.txt contains the ipaddresses of the hosts)?

(PS: Copy your emails to mpich-discuss instead of mpich2-maint for now)
Regards,
Jayesh