[mpich-discuss] configure: error: cannot find sources (src/include/mpichconf.h.in) in . or ..

Jeff Hammond jhammond at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 13 21:45:27 CDT 2009

I apologize for not querying the Wiki
(<http://wiki.mcs.anl.gov/mpich2/index.php/Getting_And_Building_MPICH2>),
only the README, which does not cover building from SVN, before
posting my previous message.  I assume that things will work for me
when I follow directions, as I have the correct version of autoconf.

Please feel free to apply an RT*M sticker to my forehead next time
you're on the second floor of TCS.

Best,

Jeff