[mpich-discuss] mpich2 configure error

Nesan Antonyraj Gnananesan-Antonyraj at utc.edu
Wed Nov 25 00:48:31 CST 2009

Everything worked out well.  I can compile C code using mpicc/mpic++.  Since I have installed this on my laptop, I don't know how to make use of it to test MPI code.  Please help if there is any way to simulate multiprocessor platform.

Thanks to Mr. Balaji for his expertise in providing the fixes.

Nesan.