[mpich-discuss] Facing problem while using MPI_File_set_view

Rob Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 28 16:23:36 CDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 02:28:21PM -0400, Christina Patrick wrote:
> Yeah sure. Please go ahead.
> In case you'll are able to figure out where the problem lies, please
> do let me know so that I can download the patch.
> Also, could you please tell me how to download the CVS version? And,
> is the problem going away with the latest mpich CVS or pvfs CVS
> versions?

PVFS CVS information:
http://pvfs.org/support/

Updating PVFS will fix at least one part of the problem, and maybe the
whole problem.  I didn't test with mpich2-1.0.8, so I'd say rebuild
whichever mpich2-1.1 release candidate you've got against pvfs CVS and
you should be in ok shape.

==rob

--
Rob Latham