[mpich-discuss] Facing problem while using MPI_File_set_view

Christina Patrick christina.subscribes at gmail.com
Wed May 27 17:04:28 CDT 2009

Thank you very much. Since the API MPI_Type_create_subarray() is very
easy to use as compared to other API's used to create data types in
MPI, I would really appreciate a solution to this problem.
FYI: I am using pvfs 2.8.0.
I will check it out with pvfs2.8.1 and keep you posted.

Regards,
Christina.