[mpich-discuss] CPI test fails under Fedora 10

peter_raeth at juno.com peter_raeth at juno.com
Tue Jun 23 15:45:34 CDT 2009

You shouldn't need to reinstall F10, just "yum install glibc-devel"
should do it if it's not installed.  "rpm -V glibc-devel" will verify
that all of the files in the package are installed correctly.

When you rebuild mpich2, please send us the c.txt and m.txt files
(described on page 3 of the installer's guide).

Thanks,
-d
Wanted to be sure I actually installed everything from F10. Finished that process and reinstalled source mpich2.
Attached is the console output when I tried to run "make test_barriers". Also attached are c.txt, m.txt, and mi.txt after the mpich2 install was finished. All the single-machine tests went well.
Best,
Peter.