[mpich-discuss] CPI test fails under Fedora 10

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 23 14:47:31 CDT 2009

You shouldn't need to reinstall F10, just "yum install glibc-devel"
should do it if it's not installed.  "rpm -V glibc-devel" will verify
that all of the files in the package are installed correctly.

When you rebuild mpich2, please send us the c.txt and m.txt files
(described on page 3 of the installer's guide).

Thanks,
-d