[mpich-discuss] CPI test fails under Fedora 10

peter_raeth at juno.com peter_raeth at juno.com
Wed Jun 17 13:47:33 CDT 2009

Does it work on one machine?
  No. It does not.  I did not start an mpd since I just wanted to try a node of one. Took this step after code that built and ran under Fedora 9 failed to run under Fedora 10.
Note that both machines should be able to
see the installed copy of MPICH2. So, you can either install it to a
volume that's shared by both machines, or install it independently on
each machine in the same location (e.g., /tmp or preferably a persistent
volume such as /home).
  Used mpich2-1.1 Fedora 10 rpm on one machine and the raw-source install on another. The results are the same when I try to run cpi or any other code that built and ran under Fedora 9.