[mpich-discuss] CPI test fails under Fedora 10

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 17 13:36:44 CDT 2009

Does it work on one machine? Note that both machines should be able to
see the installed copy of MPICH2. So, you can either install it to a
volume that's shared by both machines, or install it independently on
each machine in the same location (e.g., /tmp or preferably a persistent
volume such as /home).

Btw, FC10 should have MPICH2 binaries in their repositories, so "yum
install" should work fine as well (though installing from source is
obviously the preferred method).

  -- Pavan