[mpich-discuss] For beginning MPI users...

kiss attila kissattila2008 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 11:59:10 CST 2009

Hi

  I am looking for a debugging/profiling tool for Mpi, but this needs
"Microsoft Compute Cluster Pack SDK". It doesn't even want to install
itself with mpich2. :( Anyway the screenshots look nice. By the way
what other debug/profile tools are available with mpich2 under
windows? Thanks.

regards
K.A. Albert