[mpich-discuss] Changes to MPICH2

Eduardo Kienetz eduardok at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 01:36:44 CDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 9:46 PM, Pavan Balaji <balaji at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
> Run maint/updatefiles; it'll internally run autoconf together with a bunch
> of other required things.

Ok, thanks for that Pavan.
I was able to add my new parameter and when calling configure with it,
I then have #define HAVE_PERUSE set to 1 in mpichconf.h

My question now is: how do I actually make src/peruse/*.c into MPICH2?
Sorry but I'm not much used to autotools stuff, and MPICH2 seems to
use it even more extensively then the simple softwares I'm used to
touch (you know... one configure and one Makefile).
Any help will be greatly appreciated, I don't have much idea of where
to start (thought of basing myself off of some other subdir like
romio, but it seemed too complicated).

Attached goes the patch with the only changes I've made so far, just
in case (as generated by my local git repo, so I can keep track of my
changes more easily).

Thanks again,

--
Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz