[mpich-discuss] Example MPICH2 multicore host file?

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 3 09:47:54 CDT 2009

You can double check how many processes would run on each machine by doing:
  mpiexec -n 10 hostname
(substitute an appropriate number of processes for "10")
This will run 10 processes which print out the name of the machine
they're running on.  You can then count the number of times a particular
name appears to verify that the correct number of processes are running
on each machine.

-d