[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 on Windows

Hisham Adel hosham2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 17:40:39 CDT 2008

Hi

I need help use MPICH2 on windows.
I have build a program and it work on LINUX I wrote it in C.
I want now o run it on Windows XP I Used VS2005 to compile the program and when I try to run the program MPICH2 it give no response.
when I Break the task it give me the welcome screen.

"__0__ HISHAM
Command line: C:\Program Files\DeinoMPI\bin\program.exe
ERROR: Executable unable not start due to missing dlls: MSVCR80.DLL "

When
I am compiling the code in VS2005 and run it through VS2005 it give me
the welcome screen then I give it the inputs but it stops cause of MPI
functions cause it needs mpiexec.

Also when I run it from cmd it gave me no response.
The run command from
 terminal
"mpiexec -n 1 program.exe"

Need help