[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 on Windows

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 12 09:27:17 CDT 2008

Hi,
 Do you have windows firewall running on your machine ? You must turn the
windows firewall off (OR look into the MPICH2 windows developer's guide on
how to configure the windows firewall for MPICH2 - windows developer's
guide is available at
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/index.php?s=down
loads) before running your MPI application.
 Can you run cpi.exe (<MPICH2-INSTALL-DIR>\examples) provided with MPICH2
installation (mpiexec -n 2 cpi.exe)?

Regards,
Jayesh

  _____