[mpich-discuss] unable to get mpich2 1.0.7 working

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 10 11:37:11 CDT 2008

Your installcheck.log indicates that mpicc/mpif77 was able to
compile and link program.  Also, the tests show that booting
mpd locally on 1 machine (mpd &), you can run MPI program.
But all MPE logging related tests fail (could be a write permission
issue).  If you don't need to use MPE logging, you can ignore
the issue for now.

A.Chan