[mpich-discuss] need to compile unix code as windows exe

Manal Helal manalorama at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 23:30:41 CDT 2008

Hi

I need to compile Unix code under windows generating an exe file. I
downloaded cygwin with gcc and make (that what I use on Solaris and Linux
flavors) , and downloaded mpich2 for windows which didn't contain mpicc this
is what I use in my make files.

Will you please advise on the easiest efficient way to compile Unix code on
a windows platform and link to mpich in the compilation process? sorry if it
is a basic question, I searched google, and couldn't get an easy step by
step tutorial that covers all requirements.

Thank you very much in advance,

Kind Regards,

Manal