AW: [mpich-discuss] Installation problem mpich2-1.0.6/1.0.7 on LINUX MANDRIVA 2008.1

Broeders, Cornelis cornelis.broeders at irs.fzk.de
Thu Oct 9 05:51:12 CDT 2008

After your reply I did some more detailed investigations:
- using "./configure --prefix=/home/opt/mpich2-1.0.7 CC=gcc F77=g95 F90=g95", "make testing" ended with "All 497 tests passed!"
- adding "--enable-g=all --enable-error-messages=all", result was that 6 tests failed. These options were my initial ones of my inquiry.
- adding only "--enable-g=all", result is "6 tests failed out of 497"
My next step now will be to further analyze my mcnpx problem. I had introduced the "--enable-g=all" option to obtain traceback information for this problem.

Another question is related to the the output file "summary.xml" of "make testing". I do not succeeed to produce a good readable representation. I tried to open the file with firefox in a subdirectoty, together with the provided file "TestResults.xsl", but this fails with "XML Parsing Error: no element found". The postion is after last line in file summary.xml.
Thank you very much for your support,
C. Broeders