[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 APP on windows

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 12 06:22:05 CST 2008

Hi,
 If you are sharing your input file across different machines using a
network share you must use the "-map" option of mpiexec to map the network
share for your job (Please refer the window's developer's guide for more
details on the mpiexec options - available at
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=
docs).
 Also try specifying the complete path for the input file (eg:
c:\testpgm\siosi3.nw).
 Let us know the results.

Regards,
Jayesh