[mpich-discuss] mpiexec and working directory

Tiago Silva tsilva at coas.oregonstate.edu
Fri Nov 7 13:35:29 CST 2008

Problem solved. I remembered that there was also an mpd version of
mpich2 on the same machine and it works as expected:

[tsilva at admin1 examples]$ mpd &
[1] 12297
[tsilva at admin1 examples]$ /n1ge6/mpich2-1.0.3/bin/mpiexec -n 2 pwd
/n1ge6/mpich2-1.0.3/examples
/n1ge6/mpich2-1.0.3/examples

I wasn't using it because I couldn't  integrate it with SGE, unlike the
smpd running with -nopm. But that is another story.

Thanks for the help,
Tiago