[MPICH] smpd error message on windows - Do you have sufficient privileges ?

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 16 10:38:03 CST 2008

Hi,
 Is there any specific reason why you chose to register (mpiexe -register)
the service account ? The service account might not have enough privileges
for accessing registry entries since MPICH2 is installed for the individual
account.
 Try registering (mpiexec -register) the individual account (used to install
MPICH2 package) for running the MPI jobs and let us know if you still get
the error messages.

Regards,
Jayesh

  _____