[MPICH] SMPD

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 11 15:27:17 CST 2008

I would recommend ch3:nemesis instead of ch3:ssm. It is faster.

You can't mix 32 and 64-bit systems with MPICH2.

The shared library error is coming from somewhere outside MPICH2 since you
haven't configured MPICH2 to use shared libraries. Try compiling and running
a simple C program.

Set CFLAGS to the value you want.

Rajeev

  _____