[MPICH] Confused about compiling/using mpich2

Gaetano Bellanca gaetano.bellanca at unife.it
Mon Jan 7 12:15:55 CST 2008

Dear Darius,

thank you for your answer. But I'm not sure this is the problem. In
fact, MPI_Finalize is far from the point where the code is stopped by
this error, and there are a lot of other routines before the end of
the program. Moreover my code works works with MPICH1.2.7p1 (without
this problem) and also with MPICH2 (if i run it with mpirun of the
mpich1.2.7p1 instead of mpiexec or mpirun of MPICH2).

I'm rather confused about that .... maybe I'm doing something wrong
in using mpiexec.

Regards.

Gaetano

Gaetano Bellanca - Department of Engineering - University of Ferrara
Via Saragat, 1 - 44100 - Ferrara - ITALY
Voice (VoIP):  +39 0532 974809     Fax:  +39 0532 974870
mailto:gaetano.bellanca at unife.it