[MPICH] building nemesis channel under windows

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 7 15:56:19 CST 2008

Hi,
 We haven't yet ported nemesis channel to windows.

(PS: If you would like to give it a try, start with creating a project for
nemesis like ch3sock, add the nemesis source files and fix the errors during
compilation. Since I haven't looked into the nemesis code yet, I don't know
how much effort this would be though :( )

Regards,
Jayesh