[MPICH] MPICH2 with MS Vista

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 4 15:16:24 CST 2008

Hi,
 Did you install MPICH2 for all users (Everyone)? During installation MPICH2
prompts the user (a radio button) to specify whether MPICH2 is installed
only for the current user or for "Everyone".
 Are you installing MPICH2 from an admin account and trying to use MPICH2
from a non-admin account (or a different account) ?

Regards,
Jayesh